Friday 8 June 2012

Metal Gear Solid

Yes, its time to review, (in my opinion) one of the best gaming series, next to assassins creed and resident evil. Im starting from the first metal gear SOLID, a lot of people who claim their a big fan, forget to realise  that it all started with Metal Gear, and metal gear 2: Solid Snake. Which were both released for the MSX2, which were both classic games, but I shall start with Metal Gear Solid because, simply put more people will want to play metal gear solid than metal gear. So...

It was released for the PS1, and it is a top game, the graphics are good (for the PS1) and the way they've combined story with gameplay is excellent.

THE GOOD
It's an all round good game, as I say the story line is good, the way they've combined cut scenes with actual game play is done very nicely. If you like your storyline based games, it's one for you

THE BAD
The controls can be a bit hard to get used to, but of course in not picking because I can't think of anything bad about

THE RATING
It is one of my favourite games, but that may be because I've played the whole series, so in my complete opinion it's a 10/10 hands down, but for someone who's not played this game before, i would give it 8/10 purely because if you've never played the game before the story can leave you baffled

No comments:

Post a Comment